I am a felon for assault with a deadly weapon, a window squeegee being the weapon...

I was hanging with mine and my exboyfriend's friends and he walked in with a girl not knowing I was there. Everyone else knew he'd be comign but wanted to see what I would do. Well we were both arrested and I had a charge of assault with a deadly weapon added to my clean record.
I went after him with the window squeegee and broke a window.
Iam writing this because tomorrow I pay my attorney after almost seven years to expunge my felony. I won't havfe to tell anyone that I had this on my record.
The thing I have learned is that I am only in control of my reactions. And I am greatful for my DH whom I met after all this and has stuck by me with my crazy story and all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm glad to hear you learned from your mistake, and you won't repeat it! Good luck, mama! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• good luckgood for u. i know you feel good that all this is behind u now. keep on moving......

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm glad this is all being put behind you and I wish you the best!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• good luck, i cant say i wouldnt have done the same!!! What a great feeling to be free and clear!!
    ErinML

Answer by ErinML at 8:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Thank You.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Good luck to you! Meanwhile, my uncle and his girlfriend made the front page of the newspaper this year. The headline read, "Girlfriend Stabs Man In The Face With Pen, Continues Writing Christmas Cards." Classy! It cracks me up every time I read it! Btw, I don't talk with these people...or act like them....
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 8:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2011