what is a good website for digital scrapbooking?

I am looking for a site that has lots of pictures of typical things that people use in scrap books, such as buttons, stickers, tags, ribbons, matting, etc.

laustecoz

Asked by laustecoz at 4:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• www.google.com and type in Digital Scrapbooking or Free Digital Scapbooking and alot of sites will pop up with Free Layouts and things you listed. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I agree with the above poster. I found all my sites by typing in "digital scrapbooking" into google. Then I started with the 50 best free sites and went from there.
    My favorites (where I post at) are designerdigitals.com, digichick.com and digitalscrapbookplace.com but there are many more.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• creative memories has some cute digital scrapbooking layouts
    www.mycmsite.com/anitaalderman
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2008

• penelope.simon

Answer by penelope.simon at 4:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2008

• To create a scrapbook page online for free, try CropMom. Registered users may add their photos and use any of CropMom's thousands of digital scrapbooking graphics to create digital scrapbook layouts.

If you already have the photo-editing software and just need the kits, KB and Friends specializes in whimsical, vintage, retro and altered art style designs.

cardiff44

Answer by cardiff44 at 7:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2008

• I started with www.digitalscrapbookplace.com, then moved to www.designerdigitals.com and www.scrapbook-elements.com. These last two have not only incredible amounts of great items, but they have wonderful sales.

Incidentally, I tried ScrapGirls after seeing them mentioned in a magazine. It took me almost three days to download the items that I bought (because I didn't have time to sit at the computer for so long). They had broken each item into smaller downloads, and it took forever. Five items became nearly 32 (I think). When I had finally downloaded them all, I sent an email telling them that one of the files didn't work, but they never responded. I will never buy from them again.
    Rhobaker

Answer by Rhobaker at 7:59 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• www.Scraphd.com is now live!!! TONS of free embellishments/backgrounds and more! WAY easier than any software out there. You can become a Club Member for $9.99/month or $99/yr. for unlimited access to designs from the top paper manufacturers and print from home.
    Anonymous