A CafeMom and her children were killed in a car accident

Below is a link to the accident listed in the paper

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Mom_And_Kids_Killed_In_Crash_.html?corder=&pg=1

This is her CafeMom Page

http://www.cafemom.com/home/lovingoingreen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I went through this sad news last night but I am sure it will take a few days to get to all the moms that don't know yet. Today as I was grouchily and grumbly cleaning out an old unused room that has been packed with junk for years, I thought to myself, I only have one kid, I know I won't have anymore ( I am divorced and have no plans on remarrying). Saying it to myself almost in a pissed off way you know what I mean? Then for some strange reason I thought of this poor mom. I am sure she would be happy to be ALIVE and cleaning out a dusty old room, perhaps to make it her home office or something, I saw her page and she was so HAPPY and POSITIVE, and here I was complaining. This should be a lesson to all of us in many differnt ways.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• OMG! HOW AWFUL!!!!!

Anonymous

• why are you postin anonymously?
    Anonymous

• because I always do
    Anonymous

• why are you anon 11:01?
    Anonymous

• Heartbreaking.
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• No whats hearbreaking is how this shit happens on a daily. This is terrible. Any idea of drinking and driving? And if so, I hope they get put away for life.
    God Bless this family =(

Stop bitching about who the hell posts ann and who doesnt. Damn
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 11:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Oh god that made me feel so sick inside makes me cry reading stuff like that. I feel for that poor man suffering now without his family. I wish they would come out with a safety device that can smell the alcohol vapors coming off a person,something like a sensor that makes it so the car wont start,something! People lets see what we can think of,imagine how many people could be saved.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• did you tell the cafemom click on the contact us so they can do something about her home page.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2008