Have you ever seen shadowlike figures of what seems to be a person in your home or elsewhere?

So i have been seeing these shadow figures lately. It has been going on for a couple of months now...sometimes i will see them out of the corner of my eye & other times they will just be not that far from me but clear as day. They seem to be very tall & thin & their hands don't have much shape like fingers and hair,everything just seems to be rounded off, if that makes sense. They don't seem to be harmful but it still frightens me. Sorry i am being so detailed but this is really bothering me.I am not the type of person to come out & say things like this but i don't know why i am seeing this crap. Has anyone else experienced something similar to this & what might it be. I know i sound crazy & if someone else had posted this i would probably think the same thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes, i have. you can just tell them to go away in a loud and assertive voice and they will leave you alone.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• How long have you been in that house or apartment? Do you have a teenager or preteen in the house? They could be harmless, most of them are. Preteens and teenagers are the worst for attracting those things because of emotional issues they have. Check it out online. I think "Shadow people" is the right phrase.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 9:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes. I've experienced shadow people
    I have a couple of spirits who live with me,and ever since my grandma died on 11-29-10,she's been coming around as well

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yep sure have. I agree with the above poster tell them to leave you alone and go away.

Answer by gemgem at 9:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have seen shadow people since I was child. My children do too. I have told them to go away in loud and assertive voice like princessbeth79 said.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Shadow people have been in my life for years. And you described it perfectly. They are in and out of the corner of your eyes. Try snapping a bunch of photos when you don't feel alone, but you physically are. You may find something. Another suggestion. Join a paranormal group on here too! There are lots of people just like you. PM me if you want to talk more about this. I've seen some pretty crazy stuff! You aren't nuts! :D
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• at the home I used to reside in with my Mother, we saw shadows from the day we moved in... shadows of a man passing through, so eary and often that it felt like he was watching over us. When we moved into the home, we completely cleaned everything out, since a lot of stuff was left behind, and we came across a blueprint of the house with quite a few remodeling projects, but most of them were unfinished. We have since moved out, but before we did, we found out that the man who owned the house before, died unexpectedly in the midst of the remodel of this house... and he left behind two children and a wife. My Mother even once told me that he would sit on the edge of her bed watching her at night... so creepy to the point that my Mom used to sleep on the couch most of the time.

Table4Three

Answer by Table4Three at 9:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• my husband saw them for years growing up and ive seen them a couple of times throughout my life...usually when im very stressed. if they are real (and not just stress or emotions affecting our eyes/brains) then telling them to leave in an assertive voice should work. at least it has for me in other spiritual/ghost like situations.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes and I figure it is my Papa, Uncle or Nana watching over my son and I seeing we are living in THEIR house. I am not scared because they never hurt be when they were alive, they are just protecting us.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes. I never feel threatened by them and have determined they are nothing more than the guardian angels/spirit guides for the family. Now when i see them I make sure to say hello. If you don't want to see them simply tell them that they freak you out. They will usually stay outta sight if they are indeed guardians.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2011