Negative test but still early- pregnancy still possibility?

I tested today- 4 days before aunt flo with a First Response and no luck....still having a few slight symtoms....this happen to anyone else and were you pregnant?

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 9:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would just wait till you miss your period. It may still be early. GOOD LUCK
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• just wait to test again on the day you're supposed to get your period. that happened to me many times before and i wasn't pregnant lol. just psyching myself out because i wanted to be. alot of pregnancy symptoms are similar to pms
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• First response NEVER worked for me. I took one the DAY before my period because I was getting my wisdom teeth taken out that morning and it was Negative. TWO days later I got a positive with a cheap dollar test but first response was still saying negative.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I would wait until your period is late.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I had 3 positives in a row with first response the first one i took was 6 days before my missed period which was a very faint pink line then i waited a couple of more days i took two test one with first morning urine and the second one in the evening both were positive some females are different it just depends on your HCG how high or low it is .Good Luck :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I would wait until you've missed your period to take the test again.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• thank you all. I'm going to wait. I got a new symtom today too...when I was pregnant before I(and after) when I washed my hair I'd lose some- at least 20 strands a wash. today I was pulling out bunches of it. sooooo....still waiting around nevously
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2011