How many pairs or underwear and how many bras do you own?

I'm trying to determine if I have to many. I have at lease 15 bras and over 30 underwear. I think I should get rid of some but don't know if that's average or way to many. LOL

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• gee i have 2 bras....one low cut and one regular. i think 15 is alot unless some of them are just for fun with hubby lol. i probably have around 30 pairs of panties too. some for everyday, some for fun and some granny panties for when i am on my period.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i have like four or five bras but like twenty panties
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have 12 bras and to many undies to count....I love shopping for them
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have like 7 bras, but I have probably 30-40 pairs of underwear. My husband is always astounded at how full my drawer is lol
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 9:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Well, I got about 3 pairs of what I call "The Frillies" I have about 6 pair of regular old cotton jobbers, most of which are full of holes, so I seriously need to consider doing a little shopping.
    I have several bras, but only one fits comfortably, so I have a bad habit of washing it and wearing it over and over, bypassing the rest. I need to get rid of what I don't use, and I'd say if you use everything you have, no since getting rid of it.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 9:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have 21 pairs of underwear and 9 bras. I'd love to have more bras but I'm holding off for a bit. I don't think it's odd to have as many underwear or bras as you want.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have 9 bras and approx 16 thongs.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have about 5 bras and about 10 underwear
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have no idea about undies....at least 30. They are all cotton, my favs are my hipsters. I have about 10 bras. Two that I wear to bed and I only wear two of the others for during the day. I have a few sports bras for when I go to the gym.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have over 30 pr of undies and @10 bras. They aren't cheap but I found some that fit (36G) and they aren't nude, black or white so it's the most I've ever had.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2011