What sexual activities do you enjoy the most? Are there specific sexual acts that make you uncomfortable? adult content

What sexual activities do you enjoy the most? Are there specific sexual acts that make you uncomfortable? Be specific!

kathy067j

Asked by kathy067j at 9:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I like it all,but no butt stuff! He doesn't try or ask so its not an issue lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Not doing anything with the rear end.

I love it when my husband grabs and touches my breasts. I love...digital stimulation. I don't mind doing certain things for him either...orally. I just don't usually talk about any of it. This is a big step for me.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I don't like to give head I don't want to be asked for it either. I don't want nothin near my butt either. I like everything else though.
    Smiles0305

Answer by Smiles0305 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I like almost everything too. I've tried anal, not really my thing.

But, having your salad tossed is really wonderful for me. And, I like being kissed and sucked on, head to toe.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i like almost everything but when it comes to anal sex i'm all gross out
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'll put it to you this way: I'll try anything once, twice if I like it. ;) I seem to be one of the few who enjoys anal sex.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i never liked anal sex. i tried once it hurts. i never tried it again. i only give BJ if i was in the mood. If ask, its a turn off to me. everything else im okay.
    jxiong28

Answer by jxiong28 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2011