READ THIS PLEASE. adult content

Yesterday, a young Marine who was KIA funeral was held in our town. The Westboro Baptist Church, which is a radical, psychopathic group of people, showed up to protest his funeral!!! These people go around the country, PRAISING THE DEATH OF MILITARY MEMBERS, they picket with signs and chants about how 'THANK GOD ANOTHER DEAD SOLIDER'.........but what gets me the most is, they picket and protest childrens funerals. They are protesting this week in OKLAHOMA at the funeral of three small children who burned in a fire. WHO THE FUCK LET PEOPLE LIKE THIS GET AWAY WITH THE THINGS THEY DO??? AFTER DOING HOURS UPON HOURS OF RESEARCH LAST NIGHT, I REFUSE TO LET IT GO ON ANY LONGER.
i encourage each and every one of you to go to their "church" website and check these people out. look at their pictures, go into their archives and read the things they have done, the statements they have publicly released. and if that isn't enough, get on youtube and search WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH.
These people need to BE STOPPED!!!

COWGIRLinPEARLs

Asked by COWGIRLinPEARLs at 10:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No thanks. I don't want to give these crazy people anymore publicity. I chose to IGNORE them. Karma is a bitch and they will get what is coming to them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm baptist...I do not support war. However, sometimes, I believe it is necessary.
    I do support the soldiers too. It's not like they want to go into battle and die, or be shot at or be held captive.

I believe those hippie bible beaters need hosed or something.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• clappingThat's an understatement! Those people are bat shit crazy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i wanted to have driving dyslexia yesterday while they were dancing in the middle of the road....dammit, hit the gas again!!!!!!
    COWGIRLinPEARLs

Comment by COWGIRLinPEARLs (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I've never heard of these people...but OMG...they sound insane!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Wow, after looking at the site, I agree with you! But what could be done? Is there perhaps a pastor in charge of the whole region of churches that we could send letters & petitions to? If you find a way, I'd be happy to participate. (I loved the comment about driving dyslexia, BTW- hysterical!)

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Supposedly, there is legislation that has been presented to have the crazy bastards shut down but I can't find anything on the web about it. I will write a nasty letter to every government official I have too about these people. I don't get angry about a lot of things, and I wouldn't usually worry about stuff like this, but this is my country, and the GOD I SERVE.....(yes, i know i used horrid language in my post, but i am livid)....is not related to the "god" they are marching for.
    COWGIRLinPEARLs

Comment by COWGIRLinPEARLs (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Shut down Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) of Topeka,... - Petition Spot
    Apr 30, 2006 ... This false church is using god's name to preach hate, they say "thank god for dead soldiers" and protest funerals, they also thank god for ...
    www.petitionspot.com/petitions/wbcsucks/

here is a link to a few petition spots.
    COWGIRLinPEARLs

Comment by COWGIRLinPEARLs (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am in Aw at these crazy insane nut jobs.... I would love too see them shut down ! how can they talk reigion and then say shit like that!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i do not consider those people Christians. i don't believe God would approve of their actions
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2011