Do you get hit on often?

Ok what's the deal...it seems like every time i go out some guy hits on me or acts all flirty. It makes me feel good in a way but at the same time i am thinking... seriously don't you see the fat ring on my finger or the 3 kiddos attached to my hip lol. Usually i just bring up something about my hubby so they will back off quicker.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• The reality is that there are men out there that will hit on anything anytime. Please do not let them flatter you, they are probably trying to work some magic. Think about it really well... if a man were truly interested in you and saw children with you, would a true man really act that way?! Ugh... stay away.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• yes, constantly.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• OMG......sometimes i get a guy checking me out or saying something nice to me. the other day i had a terrible experience where this creepy man kept looking at me every 2 seconds turning around and staring at me until i got out of sight. it was not a flirty look....it was a 'if we were in an alley instead of a stripmall i would rape you and kill you' kind of a look. it was scary!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yep..it's been that way since I was 16 and has gotten worse every year. lol. I don't like it like I used to, though - but I am a happily Married Momma, so..it's more annoying than anything.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• At our favorite Mexican restaurant there are 2 waiters who always flirt with me! My husband is right there, but those Casanovas flirt away. They give my kids free ice cream and constantly ask me if I need anything else. If I get carry out they always insist on carrying the food to the car for me. If it's raining they get an umbrella and cover me on the way back to the car. They call me Beautiful instead of ma'am or Senora. I think it is hilarious. My husband just smirks and shakes his head. I do not flirt back and am just as polite as I would be to anyone else. Other guys look a little longer than necessary sometimes. It's kind of weird because I am very modest. I don't show off my breasts or my arms or my abs. I don't wear short shorts or skirts or flashy clothes at all. I think it must just be the eyes and the curves.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• princessbeth79-Oh gosh girl that's creepy!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Guys just like to flirt. I'm a grandmother and still get hit on all the time.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I don't get hit on, but guys compliment me a lot. The worst they do is start the conversation with 'are you married?' When I say yes they say something nice and move along.

Some twenty-ish year old stopped me today. Being forty-one it thrilled me and grossed me out! LOL!!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• my sister had i guy try to get her number when she was at a walmart checkout buying MAXI PADS and DIAPERS..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 10:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Aw, I must be freakishly ugly lol. I have been hit on in the past. When I was 17 by an old man who always came to my wrk and tried to get me to go home with him. By a mentally slow guy I worked with. By a guy at the mall once a few months ago (he was kind of weird, though... slung his pants really low and I saw at least 3 pairs of underwear, all with holes on him!). And that's it.

My husband never even came on to me lol. We were friends and then we just... were. lol.

I thought it was normal not to ever get hit on, especially now that I have kids, but I guess not :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011