how can you ever heal from something if there is a constant reminder of your pain?

my husband had an affair and it seems like everywhere i turn the other woman is their in the back ground, like friends with his sisters on facebook.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I would just seclude yourself from outsiders, try and heal with your husband and slowly integrate people back in who have these reminders around them. That is very hard. I didn't have the constant reminders, other than seeing my husband's face every single day, and wanting to kick him in it for what he did, but over time the hurt lessened, it didn't go away, just lessened. Some days are harder than others.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm wondering the same thing..not for the same reason as yours, but still. Big hugs.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'd ask the sister to support me and not be friends with the other woman.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Is his family aware of what happened between them? If not, you should tell them.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2011