Who wears the pants in your relationship?

Whose in charge? In my relationship Iam! It's a good a bad thing because when I want my SO to make a decision he thinks to much. But t's good cuz i usually get my way and get what i want.

Smiles0305

Asked by Smiles0305 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I an right with ya... He is very indecisive.
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 10:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I think we share the pants, there are some decisions I don't like to make and some he doesn't so it works out.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• He does. But I sure do make a stink of I don't agree with the pants he put on.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I think I do more than he does.....
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My honey wears the pants but am not a push overi know when to speak my mind when needed
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We both always discuss big decisions and seem to always agree. If not, compromise comes into play. I know what he will think when I am making decisions on my own. He knows what I will think when making decisions on his own.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We both are mature adults and together run our family. I wouldn't want my husband to be in charge nor would I want to be his mom and be in charge. We have been married 25 years and have been happy the entire time cooperation works for us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We both do.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Our relationship was like that and we've been working to change it. I loved getting my way but it really sucked to have a man who was so indecisive and basically not know how to make a decision. Besides he should be the head of the house, that's what the bible says and we are trying to come back to that. Problem is that I grew up with a single mother and when she did marry it was still that way because we were her children so ultimately the decisions were up to her.
    now we're a little more balanced. I'm the one with the kids mostly so I usually lead what's happening there. But he has become a much more confidant man who I admire much more.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2011