If the other woman was friends with the inlaws on facebook would you....

ask your husband to tell them what he did so they wouldn't be friends with her anymore,..or just ignore it and try to move on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• hes not still with this other woman right? i dont think id ask my husband to tell them because it would be an embarrassing thing to say 'hey mom and dad you know that girl Shirley youre friends with on FB, well i cheated on my wife with her so could you please take her off?'

unless you mean to just ask them not to be her friend with no explanation, that might work. personally i would just try to move on
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Very tough question. Sometimes "friends" on FB are anything but. Is this someone they really know well? I'd want them to know, because I'm vengeful like that, but I would hate the drama of more people (even family) knowing personal hardships. I'd say give yourself a time period (30 days, 60 days) and try to move on from it. If it still bothers you after that time, ask him to talk to them about removing them. All in all, you can't force someone like your in-laws to do anything, but if they care about you and also you and your husband's marraige, they may want to go along with it.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am very careful about what I say on FB and the number of people that I associate with. If you two are still together why in the world is another woman associating with the in-laws? I definitely would have questions about that. I would make a point to ask your husband why.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Why don't you just tell them?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• They may already know......she could be using them to get info on your husband and/or you..either way, I would ask your mil how does she know this person and depending on her answer I would ask her to remove her. I am sorry you are in rhis position
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2011