Psychic Kids?

I watched a show last night on psychic kids, and it got me wondering..
What would you do/say if your child told you they see/hear spirits?would you believe them? Or think they are crazy?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 11:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I did when I was little. My mom believed me but didn't really do much about it. Or say anything. I don't think she knew what to do or say.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Believe them, of course!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'd have to have some proof like ask them about something no one knew but you &that person if they were able to communicate of course...I guess I would believe them anyway.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Well, a few years back i was pregnant. We knew the pregnancy could be difficult so we didn't tell anyone yet (DH knew). Only a week after finding out i was pregnant, DD asked me at the dinner table if i had a baby in my tummy. A few days later i miscarried. She was 6 years old. It was spooky.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• She never says she see's any spirits, but she has shown that she can definitely pick up on things other people cannot.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• If she did say she saw spirits, i would probably believe her. Sorry for answering 3 times...
    samurai_chica

• I know kids who do... Christian ones and its not because they are psychic either. Discerning of spirits is a gift in the Word of God.
    I know kids who have seen angels and demons and can describe them in detail. Are they crazy? No. They are spiritually intune with what God is gifting them to see.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• You're talking about Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal on Bio? I love that show. My husband and I would have no problems at all if our daughter (our his son) came forward about this. When his son was younger (he's 11 now) he was already dreaming about The Tree of Life. We would encourage them to work on their abilities and we would help them in the best way we could.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Thanks for your answers ladies. It's great that many of you would believe and help your child.
    I agree with all of you.
    I would believe my daughter and try and help, anyway I can.
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 8:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2011