who else still has their Xmas tree up?

Usually take down New Years day but just thinking about it exhausts me.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 11:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Holidays

• I'm totally with you. I always take my down right away, but this year we've been so busy, it's not even a consideration. Finally tonight I just took down about ten ornaments, that was it.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I do, I have 3 up in my house! I won't tell if you don't!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We took our tree down last week. I was glad to get it out of the house.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I took it down today HAD to make room for DD's new toys. I still have my door wreath hanging up and lights around. Just the thought of that makes me tired LOL!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I do. We're waiting for a new storage bag that we ordered online.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Ours has been down since the Monday after XMAS. Actually everything has. We had a warm spell so we hustled and got it done. I didn't want to be out there in the freezing cold doing it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Ours is still up. It always stays until after Epiphany. It comes down tomorrow.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I took my tree down Christmas day.... In my defense it wasn't a bah hum bug thing or anything I had to get working on tearing up the kitchen floor so I needed space for my work table etc.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We do. We were out of town last week, and this week I still feel like I haven't recovered. To be honest... my final thesis chapter is due on the 17th and I doubt I get it down before I turn that in. LOL Oh well. It's artificial and pretty... I don't mind it.
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 11:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm thinking about starting to take it all down this weekend but I'm not sure. I love to leave it up as long as possible. Some years it's even close to the end of January before I finally do it!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 12:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2011