3rd wedding dress color...

This is my 3rd wedding ( his 2nd ) ... I have done the small family wedding ( my first husband and I actually got married in our 1st home's living room) , and I have done the big wedding ( at my second wedding we had 300+ people and my dress was a huge ballgown) ........ So this is my 3rd ( hopefully my last lol ) and we thought about just going to hawaii and having a small beach wedding ( with my 2 kids and his 2 kids, and my parents) ....

I am just doing a short simple dress ( it is going to be almost dark and we are going to have candle light and such) ... at first i thought of have a golden color dress, because I like the color and I just thought it would look nice, then I thought of doing a teal dress which I think is kind of beachy , then my soon to be step daughter suggested to bright festive colors... and I do like bright colors but I dont know if I want that for our wedding and my husband says he is too old for that ( he is in his early 50s and I am in my early 30s) ...but I just dont know and need some ideas !

also for our "reception" we are just going to a big hog roast that is already taking place and enjoying our time with our family...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would go with a cream nutral color.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I would either do what "Noosa" said, or maybe do a hawaiian type print dress and maybe he could wear tan pants and a calmer hawaiian print collard shirt? You'd be in Hawaii after all right?! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I like the first two ladies' ideas.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i'm thinking off white
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2011