Heroes...

So, my husband got me into watching that show on Netflix last year (ok, let me be honest and say he got me hooked). Of course, they canceled it.

Anyone else wish it was still going, or am I alone in this?

SpaceToast

Asked by SpaceToast at 11:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• OMG my dh & I would record episodes and when he was off we would watch atleast 3 in a row we were always so busy so we would just save them for that special night...How I wish "Heroes" was still showing :/
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I love that show!!! I have the first three seasons on DVD. I hate that they cancelled it!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• OMG You are NOT alone! I just started the last season on Netflix and I'm so bummed that this is the end.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I heard tale that they were going to make a mini series for a finale. I want to see that, but at the same time... dammit! I thought that show was a gas!
    SpaceToast

Comment by SpaceToast (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I liked the first two seasons a lot, but the third was pretty unimpressive. I wish it would have stayed on the track it was on but that writer's strike back then kept them off of t.v. for like a year and they just lost their momentum.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 12:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I watched the first two seasons, and then got a little overwhelmed. They were introducing so many new characters that I couldn't keep up :S
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 4:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I've..sadly...never watched heroes =( (don't shoot me LOL)
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2011