Anyone in the Northern VA area??

Hi everybody...I was just wondering if anybody living in the Northern VA area could recommend the best place to buy groceries at. I am trying to save money, and have always gone to Giant but their prices are pretty high.

My list of choices to choose from are

Giant
Shoppers Food Warehouse
Safeway
Walmart
Bloom
Bottom Dollar

and I'm pretty sure that's it. Thank you so much for the help! ^_^

thenguyenclan

Asked by thenguyenclan at 11:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• Hi- Get Excited & Stay Excited!!

I am in the Richmond area... but I will have to say that in my opinion Walmart is the best place to go shopping. You can do your grocery shopping as well as get other things all in one stop. The prices are super affordable. I LOVE Walmart... that's my fav store. Safeway or Blooms would be the next option. I don't have a Safeway near me, but I do get good coupons for them-- just can't use them cause the next safeway is about 75 miles away from me (YIKES). I hope this helps! Feel free to PM if you need to.

Blessings, Love & Light...

Tresie

blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 4:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2011