Moms in school: When do/did you go back to school after winter break?

And what classes are you taking?
I go back Monday and I am SO much more excited about this semester than last lol. I'm taking part 2 of my Psych class and the history class I had my first time around in '07, a Sociology class, Pre-Calc, and American Lit. SOOO excited about American Lit and History! LOVE both of those instructors!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in

• on the 18th
    I'm taking

Calculus, 2nd semester
    Anthropology
    Anthropology Lab
    Computer Studies
    Speech
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Started back this past Wednesday. I am taking Computer Programming I and Criminology. My Crim prof is boring but it will be an easy class which is really good considering Computer Programming is going to kick my butt!! I took Pre Calc last semester so good luck to you! :)
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I go back on Monday! This semester, I'm going to be taking Changes in Nursing part 2. I took part one of it & nursing skills last semester. I don't like this class as well as skills, but the teacher is good, & I have a good instructor for clinical this semester, YAYY! I'm glad you got instructors that you like! BTW, college mommies, you all rock!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I start on Monday. I am taking Immunology, General Chemistry II, Experience of Illness, and Race and Ethnicity in healthcare. I am a senior in a Biomedical Science program.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• The 18th.....but we are moving soon so I'm not going to start back until the summer semester :o(

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 12:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Next Monday. I am taking HSER 509 and COUN 620 for the first 8 weeks and then HSER 511 and COUN 601 for the second 8 weeks.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• On the 18th, I am taking College Math, PC Basics/MS Office, English Comp I and Juvenile Law. Last semester of my AA in Human Services.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

Next question in
Any Medical Assistant students?'

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Tingly foot???