Do any moms know of a good quality convertible crib??

maybe with draws atached ???thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well I dont think they have them anymore at babiesrus but we got the Bassett south hampton 4 in 1 convertible crib because I did not want a dropside, this was back in 2008 before they banned the selling of the drop sides. I just dont like them. We paid $400 for it and love it. It turns into a toddler bed easy and been very sturdy. The paint has not even chipped off either! It is white in color. Does not have a drawer but good amount of space underneath that we put one of those under the bed organizers for all the baby stuff lol. They sell a similar one I have attached a link. Good luck! oh and the second link is the same brand but the style is more like ours it has the curves like ours but the color and back are like the first link.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4066603
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4066605
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• The one I got for dd is by Bright starts and it came with the dresser and changing table for less than 300 dollars total. I think it's on the Bright Starts website.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Depends how much you want to pay, if you can afford it Babies R US is a great store if not I got mine from Walmart and it went through both of my kids and is currently being used by my nephew and is still in good shape.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2011