Dou you love the hell out of your man?

I love my 6'2", strong , sexy , compassionate, strapping, packing man!!! What about you?

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. I love my sexy Man more than anyone could love their SO/spouse (except for Him, cause He loves me just as much)..He is sexy, wonderful, smart as hell, incredible in EVERY way, caring, loving, hard-working, understanding, affectionate, an amazing Husband and Daddie, and a total badass. There is no one better than my perfect Hero!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• readingonce upon a time ...

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yep, and I love the sh*t out of him, too.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 12:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Hey AJ.......does your husband come with an INDENTICAL TWIN badass of a brother!?!?!?! LOL

Seems my picker outer has been broken for years and while Im not exactly lookin' to get remarried any time soon. I'd love to find one hellova good strappin' kinda man!!! LOL 

I had married a wimpy, 6 foot 2, geeky,  passiveagressive/neurotic psycho ( hence my picker outer was broken, and that con conned a con! LOL ) and I don't want to go down that road again! 

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i sure the heck dou lol.... jk i really do love my man to death... i'd do anything for him... till death do us part...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yes I do! My husband is an amazing man and I'm a very lucky lady:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Awwe sorry to hear you have such a bad time, perhaps if you are kinder on your answer to me and probably a myriad of others, you wouldn't have any problem having one so nice. Not that you being a woman need a man, we are self sufficient you know, I'm proof of that and GOD KNOWS that when one is capable you don't need a man, strapping or not.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 5:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2011