What does my pee dreams mean? adult content

Lately I've been dreaming about urine. I will pee on movie theater seats, or forget to take my pants off and realize I am peeing everywhere... all over my clothes, the floor, everywhere and I just can't stop it. Last night I had a dream I kept peeing out orange juice and my boyfriend kept walking in on me and I was embarrassed because I couldn't stop and I kept forgetting to pull my underwear down and I was peeing everywhere and I peed all over our friends towels and couldn't clean them up before my boyfriend walked in. WHY am I having so many pee dreams?!!

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 12:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Thats and excellent questions. I'm havin a lot of pee dreams too but in my dream i can't go because something isn't right... for example, the toilet is really dirty, ppl are watching, ect...
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• when you wake up do you gotta pee? lol, sometimes when i'm asleep and i gotta pee, in my dreams i'm sitting on a toilet in any kinda room. i'll be in the living room, and you bet there would be a toilet i'm sittin on lol. only difference is i wasn't freakin peeing and it was annoying me. eventually i'd wake up and realize i actually had to pee really bad in real life. i guess i didn't pee in my dreams cuz if i did i probly would have wet the bed lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Loss of control somewhere in your life. Or you gotta pee and your subconscious wants you to wake up. :)
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• never heard of those type of "pee-dreams", I have had the sort where I dream that I am going to the bathroom and sitting down on the toilet and peeing and than I actually pee in my bed (only a few times since I have been an adult) but it just seemed so real to me......and than of course as soon as I start literally peeing myself, I feel it and wake up!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• When I've had pee dreams in the past, it's been when I would actually have to go really bad, but for whatever reason, wasn't waking up to go.  On occasion, I would start to go in my dream (but something was always wrong, like I hadn't pulled my pants down) and would actually start to pee the bed!  LOL   I think because there's always something wrong in the dream, you subconsciously know you're not supposed to be going and it works into your dream.

Trasee

Answer by Trasee at 12:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Well when I was able to stop from laughing, especially the comment "peeing orange juice" I thought hmmmm could u be pregnant?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I had one of those dreams as a kid..it resulted in me sleepwalking and trying to pee somewhere that wasn't the bathroom. lol. I have no clue, bumping for you.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2011