two questions in one

So im working on my second pregnancy and the support i had in the first was super this time around i have the support but they are not close to me i am 7 weeks prego since i found out and before i been tierd and not in the mood to do much i work 8 hours a day at a day care and have two children at home HElP my questions are the stretching i feel i didnt feel in my first pregnancy im a lazy or does it hit you faster with your secound

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your bodies hormons are just different this time around... try to eat energy foods and check your iron... you could also be over exausting your boby too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• everything hits faster in the second-- your body is used to it. the symptoms may change, like the nausea or the fatigue, but the stretching of your tummy-- you're body is saying "I am soooo ready for this!! I know exactly what to do!"

Congrats!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 1:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• bump
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2011