puerto rico?

anyone been there? any advise on nice places, hotels anything? we are staying in san juan, hopefully but need input and info from others....

2boysmommy.js

Asked by 2boysmommy.js at 1:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Travel

• i haven't but i hear it is so nice and beautiful and the ppl are great.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I have a couple of friends that go often...but because they are from there and have family. I have no advice on hotel's sorry =(
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 2:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No, but I think it's great that you can take a lavish vacation when others aren't able to.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• haha isk how lavish its going to be.. its pretty inexpensive, and its the only vacation of any kind ive had in 7 years...and its our honeymoon...
    2boysmommy.js

Comment by 2boysmommy.js (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• only time I was there was on a cruise...so just for a few hours. I know the Shareton is recently remodeled and is in a good area...not beach front though
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 1:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• The Gran Melia Puerto Rico is awesome!...Toured all 4 regions so there is so much more to PR than San Juan.
    Check out Vieques Island, Puerto Rico. They have the awesome Bioluminescent Bay. Oh and you must go to the El Yunque National Rain Forest!

Have fun! Looking to going back real soon.

Don't hesitate to reach out for more information.

Best,
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 10:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Here is the Puerto Rico Tourism Organizations official website and useful tool: http://seepuertorico.com/
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 10:11 AM on Jan. 16, 2011