what is worse?!?!?!

Dh and I are wondering.....whats worse....jersey shore or toddlers in tiaras?!?!?!?

lol obviously not a fan of either!

Maybe toddlers in tiaras turn into jersey shore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• Hmmmm Toddlers in tiaras or jersey shore.... you got me on this one...
    Amber0022

Answer by Amber0022 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I would say toddlers in tiaras.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i hate them both.... i've seen toddlers in tiaras and i made me want to cry those mom i just don't know... but then those kids like doing it to... and ten jersy shore... gag
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• toddler tantrumtoddlers and tiaras. i do not like how some of these little girls act like they are 25 years old. they give their parents major attitude. I blame the parents 100% because some of the little girls dress like hookers in burlesque like outfits gyrating on stage. this show is comfort food for perverts. i wonder how many perverts sit at home whacking off when that show is on?? there is nothing wrong with a child in a competition but;; that is drawing the wrong kind of attention especially to kids so young. very creepy. jersey shore on the other hand is a tad bit more tolerable because snooki and company are adults.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Can't stand both either, but I'd vote for toddlers in tiaras.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 1:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I haven't see them but I think Housewives of BH is terrible stuff.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Toddlers in Tiaras........those girls get on my nerves quicker then Fran Dresher's accent!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Oh jeez...I think Toddlers in Tiaras is how Snookie was made...both shows disturb me.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Both of them are disturbing! Can you give me another choice?
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 1:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I have never seen the Jersey Shore show.......just snippets of it and would not be able to sit a full hour of it as I can't stand the commercials Ive seen.

Ive seen a segment of the toddler show.....find it disgusting. Being their Moms are no beauty queens ( nor would I ever be either ) they are pushing distorted body images onto these little tykes. And for what? To say this piece of plastic crap trophy shows my kid is more prettier than yours and has more 'talent'? ALL kids are beautiful is my answer!!! NO matter what!

I think the show is unreal and to even have these types of shows/events is ludacris! I don't know who's the bigger brats, the kids or their Moms? I just see Jon Benet Ramsey all over....sorry.. dont like to see kids exploited like that.....Id rather they be print models for catalogs than parading around a stage. Just my opinion.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2011