OWN

How are you ladies feeling about Oprah's new network OWN? I have been tuning in every once a while to see what kind of stuff she's got going on. I really like the Behind the Scenes show about the 25th (and final) season of the Oprah Winfrey Show, but other than that nothing else has really jumped out at me. Now I love Oprah (how about an Oprah/Martha Stewart presidential ticket in '12? huh?) but I am hoping maybe she'll kick things up a notch.

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 1:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't know about OWN but she also owns Oxygen and that is doing well. Did you know her production company harpo is just oprah spelled backwards?
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 1:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I did not know that about her name, thanks for the tid-bit. I always suspected Oxegen was hers and I do like that network, so I wonder whats the deal with OWN?
    LadybugTash

Comment by LadybugTash (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I want MY own network show! LOL Forget Oprah!

I like Oprah.....just have not checked out the channel just yet.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I don't even know if we get the channel, but I am tired of the ads that keep coving half my page.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2011