UPDATE:Can you have pregnancy symptoms 15 dpo ?

Ok ladies i took a (first response) pregnancy test and it came back positive with a faint pink line and my boobs are really sore and my nipples look darker in color and a bit bigger and im tired all the time but i havent had implantion bleeding is that right or should i be worried ? im gonna take another test in the morning i took the test at 12 dpo and im also running to the ladies room more often then i usually am . so what do you ladies think can you have symptoms at 15 dpo any advice will help a lot thanks :-)  here's a  pic at 15 dpo :-) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not everyone has implantation bleeding (I never have), lack of symptoms is nothing to worry about, and congrats on your pregnancy.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Worriedmommy600 , thank you :-)
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I would say you are prego. :) I didn't have bleeding either when I was pregnant. My test showed up positive a week before my period was supposed to start. Some people show up earlier than others as to the pregnancy hormone. My first sign of pregnancy is always that my boobs get really sore and like DOUBLE in size. I am very excited for you!!!
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I had symptoms at 3 dpo... no that I recognized them right away but still. i knew I was pregnant at 10dpo when I woke up and felt like my boobs were about to fall off. Symptoms can start VERY early. Congrats!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 3:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• congradulations!!!!!!
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2011