What shots do babies from NB to 24 months need? Christian women will you help me? I need advice on what vaccines have rfid chips in them 2011?

I am hearing some very devistating news, I am about to cancel the appointment for my daughter because I don't want my family or I to be anywhere near this rfid chip it is so popular that almost everyone and thing has these implanted! What vaccines are being rfid chipped? I want to stay away from this? I need advice really bad! Rumors were said that the swine flu h1n1 had it, but my uncle and aunt who are pastors believe that it's okay to get. The mark of the beast is something you have to be willing to get. And know of! But please can someone give me some bibical advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• woah...so, you think that this chip is in vaccines?
    and your aunt and uncle are pastors and have said they think it's fine, but you don't believe them?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• TROLL!
    wife_mother1790

Answer by wife_mother1790 at 2:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Oh for gosh sakes.....is this real. LOLOL
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Why troll.
    hasn't it been mentioned on this site at least for 2 yrs about the rfid chip and if it's being used on dementia patients, dogs, cats, the elderly, and soon to be for kidnapping children, what will the line draw an end by. It's only got to pass through so many lines before they say it's fine, good, and well.
    Have you not had that google vision of each persons mouse and computer having the right hand infused with a chip, so you can't go and log in unless you have the chip?
    come on lets face it disabled people are everywhere and all of us see this happening and it's in revelation that the sign or mark of the beast is on or in the right hand or on the forehead of each person, and the one who refuses won't have a way to buy or sell anything at all.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 2:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• kind of like ADAM is the one who started this uhmmm ok so if he isn't the start of it, and he didn't have spreadsheets, or IBM or Oprah, or Computer chips for toys, or the satellites, or ADAM in the garden didn't have a laptop, or Dan Rather and the nightly news, or even LED technology,

hmmm, noboby thinks this is going to happen? (at least not to them, right lol?) 1,000,000,000's of ''LOL's''
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 2:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Didn't you know... they started doing these in the 90's....
    j/k
    Actually, they cannot put it into the vaccine (if this far fetched idea is real) because it could affect the vaccine... but, I call BS
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Have you been watching too much Scifi or what
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:27 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I think the chip is a lot safer than the indigenous life form of Ceti Alpha VI.   You don't want one of those little critters crawling in your ear and wrapping itself around your cerebral cortex.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• As far as I'm aware, the chip is not in the vaccines, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• The chip is far larger than the needle used to inject the vaccines. If the chip is used anywhere near the vaccines, it would be for tracking and identifying the batches, much like bar codes are used.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:49 AM on Jan. 8, 2011