how do you prepare your tofu (for kids?)

My 15 month olds wont eat much meat so I decided to sneak some tofu in their foods (while still offering and encouraging meat) but since they hate meat (anddd most food really lol) I decided to try to sneak some tofu in for protien.
I bought some and mixed it in some ketchup because their grandma spoiles them and since we had dinner with her and she got them french fries, i figured it would be a good idea to mix it in the ketchup. they ate the normal amount of ketchup as usual so it went over pretty well :D
but yesterday and today they've had the stomach flu so I haven't been able to try and sneak some more in.

how do you prepare your tofu for you and your kids, I'd love to try some reciepes/ideas :D

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 2:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I don't. There are better tasting sources of protein than that. I don't sneak foods either.
    Anonymous

• I can't eat it, but a friend mixes it with the mashed potatoes and also fried it like potato fried after breading it.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 2:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I have a great recipe for tofu "fish sticks" from Vegan lunchbox. I use tofu in stirfries and curries.
    We don't eat meat; our main proteins are whole grains, lentils, quinoa and beans

Send me a message if you would like some recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Ewww I don't
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2011