WYR be forced to have the rfd chip or just starve and not care what happens?

Read revelation it may just shock some of you

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 2:51 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Religious Debate

• WTF is an RFD chip?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I choose to starve.
    wishinforlove

Answer by wishinforlove at 2:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Im with you, Starve
    shawndrea

Answer by shawndrea at 2:59 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• It is a clear threat to both privacy and personal safety, and quite simply, that is why it is bad idea. Proponents of the system claim that the chips can be read only from within a distance of a few centimeters, so there is no potential for abuse. This is a spectacularly naive claim. All wireless protocols can work at much longer ranges than specified. In tests, RFID chips have been read by receivers 20 meters away. Improvements in technology are inevitable.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Starve. =) I refuse to have anything like a chip put into my body. No freakin way.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Self-sufficency would be a good skill to begin developing...
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yeah the RFID chip is not going to happen. It is still We the People last I checked. No one can force us to accept them. No starving here I know how to grow my own food and hunt and fish. Oh, but for sake of your hypothetical I would starve.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Stare,put me in concentration camps, torture me, do whatever I refuse and am ready.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have YET to see a legitimate news source discuss this "plan" to implant us all with RFID chips. It's just scaremongering from a few fringe sites who take a fairly legitimate piece of information, graft off some wildly inaccurate data, and church out this hybridized hyberbole to the masses, who freak out and spread it like wildfire. I could claim that Jesus came downand told me the aliens would bring the Rapture, but that doesn't make it the truth.

As for Revelations, it clearly says that the mark will be the number of the Beast (666) on the forehead, not the forearm.

Kind of scary when the Pagan who hasn't read the Bible in 20 years knows that much, isn't it?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I would not take the chip but I will not starve either. God will provide for me just like He provided for the 5, 000 and for the Israelites in the wilderness. He will do this for His Children!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2011