Need some input on saving my sanity

So here goes ... Me and my husband have been seperated for 2 years now almost 3 ... For this time .. My husband has been claiming married filing jointly on his tax return online and electronically signing my name for me ( I was told this is fraud by H&R Block ) That also goes along with the state tax that he gets back as well since we lived in NC and last year he put the whole $1200 he got back in the bank account that we have jointly together I found it and withdrew the money for the half of 2 years since he owed it to me last and he got pissed .... Well just recently i withdrew $175 to help pay for the divorce we are going through ... He choses to do NOTHING to help out .... Has cut me off insurance since i have been down here and FL law states that NOT UNTIL WE ARE DIVORCED that he is able to do that .... and he has the nerve to put a guilt trip on me for taking the money to help get on with my life ...... With everything he has done , It is like he has not done anything wrong ..... To make a long story short to his anger ... The reason we are seperated was because of my affair ... my affair is stemed from living with a man who neglected me and talked to other women behind my back But since i did that to him its like he has the right to fuck me over however he wants ..... Its just really blows my mind how he rationalizes things ..... BUT his punishement for talking to other women behind my back ... OH might as well been a slap on the wrist and Ok lets move on ! To me they both hurt the same ... He might as well have gone out and had the actual affair . I quite trying to work things out .......... at a loss!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you were both in the wrong, but he is dumb for putting money in a joint account if he doesn't want you to touch it...i say it is yours for the taking if he is dumb enough to put it in there... lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• It is alot of back and forth on both parts yes ...... But he only uses that account and i have asked my self the same thing about his choices .....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Just trying to help!! Wow, it's amazing how so many of you people are offended by the truth. I do not apologize and I do not placate.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• trying to help is not bashing someone when they are having a hard time ... This site is for moms all over to come to and get help and advice whatever the situation might be .... There is nothing stating in the rule book of CM of what you cannot say or how long it has to be just as long as it does not contain bashing or offensive language to other members ...... I am not asking for your apology , I could care less but atleast have the decentcy .........
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:49 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Please do not think I was offering an apology, I WAS NOT since I said nor did anything wrong whatsoever! And I told CM this too, as I have many times before when my posts were removed because someone could not handle the truth and made the choice to be offended by it. I don't get it (are u able to read?), I actually took my precious time to type out to you specifically that I was "not bashing" you because I saw it coming with the way I stated the truth and the way you people choose to take the direct truth and the fact that u chose to ask/answer anon. (which I have NEVER done EVER). Good luck to you, i am done with this (below me, lately obvious).
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• yeah ok whatever bye !!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:46 AM on Jan. 8, 2011