are you in good mood today ?

if yes why !!! i and if not i' wish u a better day ;)

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 3:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have been on chemo for close to a year and just got off steroids! My docs cleared me for exercise and I tackled taking down all the Christmas and my room yesterday. Christmas is in the garage and my room, which floor hasn't seen the light of day in months, actually looks like a room not a drop-all for anything and everything. I finally feel like I have accomplished something by myself without anyone else's assitance. It's fabulous feeling like I can really take care of myself, my family and my house again!!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 8:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• group hugI am ..thanks! Hope you are too an every one else here!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I'm having a great day because my sister is her to visit and I love having her here.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• sure considering its 2:22am here in tx and my son is cleeping with me cuz he has a cough so he wakes up and cuddles with me thats what makes me in a good mood knowing im loved and needed by my special lil man. (psst he did ask for his daddy, awhile ago but works night shift so we wil keep that between us lol)
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 3:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• im lile upset abt an annnnoooying boss who knos nothing abt work and he keepin askin and asking all time while im really busy and concentrated on somthing urgent ,GD dumnt :s
    but still hapy cause i'v inly 2 more days to be HOME and be in arms of my HB

hugs
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 3:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2011