Should I email her?

Ok, so back in high school when i was dating my husband (boyfriend at the time) my best friend turned into a slut and tried to seduce him, i cought on and they both fessed up to their actions. I cut off our friendship immediatly and gave him another chance, hes proven himself since then.

anyway i dont feel closure on her part, like i absolutly do not trust her. I tried to talk to her again back around 07 and it just didnt feel like she was there for me for the right reasons you know?

So onto the email, her best friend from high school friend requested me on fb and i was SHOCKED, ive never talked to her a day in my life, and then confused, and then paranoid that she just did it to keep tabs on my husband for her friend. Uhg...

So I want to email the girl and talk to her about her friend and try to get some closure to the situation. Do you think this would be a good idea?

anikahaynes1

Asked by anikahaynes1 at 4:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly? I'd say let it go. You don't need that in your life. Just enjoy what you have and move on.
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 4:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I know I dont. Ive always been such a curious person, this will eat me up inside lol.
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 4:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Coffeeyum...you are VERY insightful, he actually is the LEAST controling person i know. but i see your point and back then it could have been a strive for that. BUT with my personality, i dont think anyone will be able to hold control over me like that. I know I should have ditched him too but i was in highschool and dumb and immature, and obviously didnt know everything like i thought i did ;) haha anyway hiendsight is always 20/20 right?!
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 4:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Oh and to answer your question, she got jealous b/c he chose to date me instead of her after she told me she didnt even find him attractive! It wasnt until he left for bootcamp and chopped his hair off that her mind changed and it was too late then. She showed up at my house one school morning ass a clock I wasnt even a wake yet (and yes she is like clinicaly crazy, on pill and everythings) and came to my room, sacred the crap outta me(because she didnt call) wrote my dh's number down (i hade it taped to the back of my door) and left! It all made since to me MONTHS later after all that crazy died down.

No he didnt try to stop her, he gave into her, he was young, not an excuse, and horney, those are his words! Whatever, like i said, i know better know i sould have ditched him too, oh well.
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 4:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Dont get in touch with ppl that hurted you once, i think ur life is better without them .. dnt bring back her to ur life as u cut ur relashionship ,
    this what happned to me , i just gave a chance to a girl that dont desrve my freindship and hurted me for no reason , she didt for 2nd time .. those ppl never change , specailly whn they'r jealouse from u !! they i'll hunt ur life the day u start geting in touch with them again
    my advice is JUST AVOID HER and block her again , and just highlit to the other person who may have her as a freind that u dnt like her but dnt mention any thing abt past ;) and stay away from her ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Leave the ho alone and defriend her friend.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• HONESTLY?!, I would not email her and i would delete her bff off my FB friend list becuz I would feel like she is adding me as a friend to find out info about me or my dh or whether i'm still with him etc......people do change over the years but if she was your bff and wanted to make things better. She would've contacted you herself and apologized and asked for forgiveness. To me, having her friend request you is her just trying to find out info
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 5:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• OH and no I would not email her not worth your time let it go
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 5:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• So you cut off your best friend, but gave your bf another chance? That sounds wrong to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• NO
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2011