Scrapbooking?

Does anyone scrap book? What items would you suggest for getting started?

ceemuhreeashbee

Asked by ceemuhreeashbee at 4:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• when i first started i went and got a kit from walmart. i think it was like $20. then i just kept adding on. stamps, scissors, stickers... you don t need all the fancy gadgets to start!

JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 3:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I scrapbook and i have 5 grandkids. So i mostly look for stickers to decorate my pages with. I get stickers of Scooby, Dora, Spongebob, Spiderman, Toy Story, stuff like the grandkids like. I get Holiday stickers for each Holiday. I just mostly do stickers. It's cheaper & it decorates the pages up nice. I get Holiday printed paper when i can find it.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• a scrapbook, paper, I like the scrapbooking tape runners, stickers
    I have scrapbooked for about 10 years now. I don't use stickers as much now. I like to tear the paper that has the white core and ink the edges for a dimensional look. I also like using the scrapbooking flowers and brads.
    buffyg

Answer by buffyg at 11:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011