Static electricity

omg my 6 year old daughter has static electricity so bad :( is there anything that i can do to control it?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 5:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Aerosol hairspray can remove static electricity from clothes. (I used to keep a small can in my desk when I worked). You can also buy "Static Guard" which will take care of it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:42 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• More mositure into the air Humidifier I would suggest., I remember as a kid we had those grates into the floor for heat and my mom would always have a can of water in there to control this.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• You need moisture in the house.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Humidifier ... it keeps the air more moist. You can also keep a tea kettle on a radiator to do the same job, if you don't have a humidifier.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• hand lotion it always helps
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I put liquid fabric softener in my carpet cleaner and go over the carpet ever few months. No stAtic
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2011