So how many men are on here manipulating those Q's and A's to get ??

to get karma???? (not my term it's overused and worn) or wish control over a person as if they could this is the internet,

are you a male? grow up already!

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 5:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yep.... Cafe Mom's idea was created by Andrew Shue and his wife!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• That's the thing, we will never know. Men, teens, non moms.

Answer by louise2 at 6:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• the smart ones wouldn't admit to it or answer just because you ask.
    although I'm all for weeding out the trouble makers (of either gender), I don't have a problem with anyone being here who is a good, concerned parent wishing to seek the same input, advice and social interaction as the rest of us need and can offer a positive experience here.

Yes, there are dad sites, but nothing as fast and responsive as this site and without admitting to it (besdies some men just interact better with females, esp about parenting issues), we don't know whose really doing the typing here do we? If they aren't causing a problem, c'est le vie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• "Grow up already" is kinda harsh, given some of the responses from the moms I've seen here. Assuming a guy is only here to cause trouble is presumptious. Some are sahds and single parents that have the same roles and duties and need for advice and interaction as their female counterparts do. Its not fair to lump them all together as such. The site was created by men (fyi)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I don't really care. I'm positive there are men on here, as well as teenagers playing around. Honestly, I don't think men could be as nasty as some of the responses I've seen, I'd guess many of them are from bitter hateful women.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I am sure there are smart men on here but given some of the answers from people on here one may never know if it's a man or just someone who isn't very intelligent and yes there are men that created this site they could be answering some of our questions
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• who cares. Its not like you'll ever really know.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I don't care either.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:42 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• life's too short to worry about this subject
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• It's not like it's just men. This site is crawling with bored teenagers (male and female) who have accts just to troll around and start trouble (see just about any TMI sex question that pops up on a night that's not a school night). There are probably more now than there used to be, since they are now promoting through facebook and you can read the Q&A section without joining.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2011