5 Hour Energy (For the ones that have tried it) What's your favorite flavor?

I tried it for the first time today. It pepped me right up. <3 it! I am doing this new work out routine, so I really need something to help get my blood flowing and eyeballs rolling (lol) in the mornings... I am NOT the girl that is even somewhat functional before 10am, but 7am came around and I felt great! The best part is that the energy stayed with me.

The worst part is the taste. My husband decided to get me lemon-lime. Eeks. Not fantastic by any means, but it was such a small amount it was tolerable.

What's your favorite flavor?

Razelda

Asked by Razelda at 6:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I like the Berry and the Grape flavor. The Grape reminds me of the Bazooka Joe bubblegum....LOL You can put them in the fridge.....they taste better when they are cold. The 5 hour energy is the only one I will drink.....anything else tastes like carbonated cough syrup.....ewww.....LOL
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 7:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Grape is my favorite, Berries probably second fav. The lemon lime is gross!! I love 5-Hour energies, I like to have them in my fridge for "emergencies" :) They are a lot better cold!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i love the grape and berry one
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 9:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2011