What do you think we take for granted?

I took my teen years for granted...I wanted to grow up too fast... What about you moms.... I also took the "taking a shower for granted" bc i had to go a week without a shower..our electric went out due to power outage and we have well water so..yea I had to use baby wipes and etc to get clean...

mrsfarris

Asked by mrsfarris at 11:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think we take for granted the miracle that life is... we just assume there will be a tomorrow for each of us. We're not guaranteed so much as the next hour!
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 11:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Yeah I'm with you, I took having power for granted. In 2002 there was a huge ice storm here in NC. We went without power for only three days, but it was HELL. No heat, no toilet (we were on well water), no phone, no TV, no computer (I was 14, sue me), no nothiiiiing. In order to flush the toilet ONCE, we had to put ice in a huge bucket, let it melt for a few hours on the kerosene heater, pour it in the toilet, then use the bathroom and flush it. We went to the YMCA to take a shower.

Yeah, the world pretty much stops in NC when it snows or ices =D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• J-o-b-s. Seriously. What I wouldn't give to have one right now!
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 11:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I just asked this question yesterday! my bf for sure.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• A roof over my head.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• AIR to breathe and the sun rays we feel so warmly every day
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 12:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Everything. We have turned into a very selfish now now now gimme gimme gimme society. Count how many fast food joints, drive thru banks, coffee shops, pharamcy's are on your main drag where you live. We are very lazy people.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 10:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2008