Do you ever...

Go back and check a thread you just posted to? Sometimes I see people respond to other posters, but I wonder if the person ever went back to see the response after they posted.

As such, if you're responding to a specific post, you're just hoping they happen to see it, I guess.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 8:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i try but I know alot of people don't (or seems that way), cuz I'll respond and get no feedback and wonder if i was just talking to myself lol
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I usually do, if it's a discussion question as opposed to "What color are your socks?" I don't answer a lot of those silly questions, and when I do, chances are I won't go back and check them. But most of my questions, yes. Many times the OP will follow back up w/ additional thoughts or questions and I like to continue on with the discussion.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I don't always have the time to go back and respong right away, but I always do read all the answers before I choose the best and close it out.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• sometimes. but, if I really want to respond to a person, I prefer to send them a message. It's a great way to make more friends too!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Usually only my own questions. If I am extremely bored and/or if I question something, then I do to see what the answer might have been.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• That's how the debate sections work. If you don't go back to continue the debate, you're doing it wrong. For things like just for fun or food questions, not so much, but even ones like money & work, depending on the topic, it's more likely people will discuss the answers and ask for further explanations since the topics can be more complicated (loans, taxes, etc).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I avoid most of the discussion sections. Otherwise unless someone or something brings it to my attention that an answer I gave got significant attention, I don't usually go back.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Whether I go back and read depends on where I answered. I will go back in the debate sections.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 10:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2011