If you could come back for a day after you died.....

What would you do in that day?

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 8:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Probably scare the crap out of some people lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I would make sure that all my loved ones did knowthat I loved them make sure that my kids and grandkids knew everything all about where I just came from and how beautiful a place it is and anything else I felt I needed to accomplish on that day. But it's not much time.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Be with my family and tell them everything that i wanted them to know. I would tell them how wonderful heaven is and that i am ok. I would also bring messages from other loved ones that have passed before me.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:58 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Spend time with my family and tell them how much I love them, what they meant to me, and how much I hate to leave them. I would also make sure all financial information was readily available. I'd tell them again I want a simple cremation, which is already arranged and paid for. I would tell them one last time about family history and where all the mementos are. Hey, it looks like I need to update my folder marked "What to do when I'm gone".
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Go haunt the people that betrayed me in life!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2011