Have the democrats reached a new low?

Nancy Pelosi claims they lost the house because of------You guessed it... GEORGE BUSH!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2011/01/07/jk.pelosi.dem.loss.bush.cnn

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, I don't know if it's a "new" low...
    LOL
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• The reason they lost was because no one can work together. Until the elected officials learn bi-partisanship and compromise, each side will lose in the next election.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Seriously?!?

eye rolling

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:50 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• She also said her congress was very focused on the deficit and it was pay as you go. O'Reilly was talking about this the other night. His question was is she lying or delusional. I say there's another option. She thinks we're all stupid and not paying attention. She's losing the Dems even. She is so surrounded by her own bubble she can't see reality.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 8:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• That's pretty funny. Nothing she says surprises me though, she reminds me of Leona Helmsley.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Thats low alright. LOL She is a nut and I don't think anything is to low for her
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I just saw this! That dang Bush has his fingers in everything!

I think the botox has gotten into her brain BIG time!

DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 9:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• – collapse

She is right. No matter what they did the fact remained they were left with a mess. They knew they couldn't fix the unemployment problem, which they did not cause before the elections. So no matter what they did people would be mad about the economy at election time. She is only stating the obvious, the lost because of the economy.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Did you get a dose or two of her botox, mommom?
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• WHAT Momom- the Republicans were solely responsible for the economic mess- and everything is so messed up now that no one can fix it?
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2011