depressed or just stressed.........

so i have been having a hard time controlling my temper these days..i always get angry at my son when he doesn't wanna eat or when he cries for 1 hour just because he has to sleep it's really difficult sometimes like yesterday so he cried for 1 hour and i had no idea what to do he didn't want me to hug him or put him in his bed or just let him play he just kept on crying my sister was just starring at me and my husband wasn't even there i just burst in tears i never get to sleep long enough my son wakes up every 2 hours at night and barely sleeps during the day... i'm so tired and nobody seems to understand why i feel so tired they just think "hey but you don't work u just take care of your son "but it's so hard sometimes i wish somebody could help me it's so depressing ... and so hard...

krystina888

Asked by krystina888 at 8:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• You are a tired mom. I have been there. I have no help what so ever. I work harder NOW then when I went out to work. My friend said when working you get away from it all, she is right. I only have the one, she is very smart and does not even like t.v. To me that is ok but OMG at times, I wish she would just sit for 10 min. to watch it. Then at least I can get some quiet time when doing my cleaning in my house. This job is 24/7 and some people do not understand. Hang in there. "HUGS"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• have SO been there. how old is your son? sometimes a change in scenery helps. it's the hardest thing when they get like that, my heart goes out to you!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 9:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• You sound like a really tired mom. How old is you son? It's hard being a SAHM, I was in the Army before I became a SAHM and I work harder now then I did then.
    CadincesMom

Answer by CadincesMom at 9:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Don't you have any support or someone who can help out and watch your little one for awhile? So, you can catch up on some of your sleep. It just sounds like you need a little break away, and some time for yourself. Sometimes just getting a little break, can make things better. I am sorry nobody seems to understand, but we are all here for you. Stay strong, things will get better.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• thanks for your support everyone!! it really helps me!!
    krystina888

Comment by krystina888 (original poster) at 8:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2011