Wondering about watching shows........

Do any of you watch your favorite shows and or movies over and over even though you have seen them once before?

On Demand/DVD rentals?

Say watch Dog the Bounty Hunter or which ever movie you like every few weeks/months cause "nothing else is on?"

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 8:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• I sure do because what's on TV for the prgramming sucks right now. i wished somebody would come up with some good shows again anything besides, cops, hospitals , drs and realty shows.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:27 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yes, I watch re-runs of Law & Order and Law & Order SVU all the time. Sometimes I watch repeats of Forensic Files because I forgot how it ended because it's been so long since I've seen the episode.
    Then, there are certain movies that I will almost always stop and watch if I come across them while flipping through the channels...Pretty In Pink, Titanic, & The Green Mile for example.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:27 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I WATCH THE OLD FIRST 48 HOURS, AND THE GAME.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 2:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We watch reruns that we've seen before ALL of the time! Especially Law&Order: SVU when it's on a marathon (pretty much at least once a week)
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 4:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2011