want pics of my sd card

anyone know where i can gt prints made off an sd card for pics for less than 25 cents a pic? im in ny if that makes a dif! thanks

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• What is an sd card?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Can't you just take it to a Wal_Mart or Walgreens store not sure where else you could go. I just take mine to my printer and get mine that way. Sorry can't help much
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• You can take them right to Walmart and have them printed at the kodak koisk. Not sure of the price per print, but I want to say they are $.19 each.
    trinsmom04

Answer by trinsmom04 at 8:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• the walmart here is 25 cents each. i just found out that walgreens is 9 cents per print for 100 or more if anyone is interested! thanks girls!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 9:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• oh and thats only for today the 8th.
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Still do not know what a sd card is?????????????
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• tootoobusy- it is a card that goes into a dig camera to hold alot pics.i think cell phones have them now to.
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Walmart. I would suggest Wegman's, but they don't have photo labs anymore. Which is very sad. (I used to work at the one in Ithaca)
    Walgreens. Rite Aid. CVS. All of those places.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Do you have a computer? You can go to Walmart website OR http://www.snapfish.com/  put your SD card in your puter and go to the website and it will walk you thru putting them on the site and getting them mail ordered.  snapfish is cheaper.

guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 9:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2011