big kid bed

@ what age did u move your child to a big kid bed.

keona101

Asked by keona101 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• When they could get out of their crib on their own.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• my son was 18 months and we put him in a twin bed with that side bumper. my daughter was 24 months. she just loved her crib!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 9:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• 12 months.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:25 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• 2 but I wished I would have waited until she was climbing out. She slept great until the big kid bed and now and 4 she still wont sleep throught the night.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• at 16 months they moved to toddler beds... my oldest was 3.5 and my youngest was 18 months when they moved to bunkbeds, unstacked.. so really twin beds.. no rails needed
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My son was 2 1/2. I wanted to do it sooner, but he was such a good sleeper I was afraid to mess with that. But when we finally did it he was fine. Only the first couple nights he got out to come get me.
    jen282

Answer by jen282 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We changed my daughter's crib to a daybed when she turned 2. At my in-laws, she sleeps in a queen size bed though just fine. She loves her crib/daybed though, so we're going to use it for as long as she fits in it. She never climbed out of her crib, but on vacation this summer she slept in a queen by herself and so we figured that she was ready to transition from a crib to a big girl bed. Only problem is lately she's been coming to our room at 4am every night. I don't mind, I love sleep with her, but dh isn't too keen on it, because she talks too much...lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My DD was 16 months
    CadincesMom

Answer by CadincesMom at 9:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2011