ob tampons

Is anyone else an ob tampon user and unable to find the product in your area? What the heck is going on?

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 10:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Health

• YES! I went to the store last week, and they weren't even on the shelf. I always have a hard time finding the ultra absorbency, but they didn't have any at all!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I haven't seen them in the stores for awhile. (NE Ohio) Did you check out their website? Sometimes they list "retailers near you."
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I was doing a little research this morning and thwe ultras are being discontinued permanently but supposedly there is a shortage due to some manufacturing problem. Sounds like bull to me!
    ceallaigh

Comment by ceallaigh (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I can not find them in my area either. NC?
    4psinapod

Answer by 4psinapod at 10:42 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I don't know how anyone can wear those things!!! They r uncomfortable and feel like a stick. The pads r better!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Eek, don't tell me that! I have a hard time with other tampons, and I refuse to wear pads.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2011