how can i find a legit at home job with no fees

looking for a job that is flexible, convenient and reliable and something that i can make a living off of from home using my computer. no games, no start up fees.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• I actually blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  If you'd like, you can take a look at my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• If you want to do direst sales, Barefoot Books is free to join and you get a free website. You can do home parties, fundraisers, vendor shows, or you can just market off your website. If you think you might be interested, let me know. I'd be happy to have you on my team!

MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:25 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• BUMP
    devonsmama1

Answer by devonsmama1 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Ask employers in your area would they be willing for you to work virtual. It never hurts to ask and who knows what opportunities may show up for you. Good luck.
    tina454542

Answer by tina454542 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I really hate this question.

You can take the advice that these ladies have given you. Every single time this question is asked, they will give the same answers (I'm not knocking on those answering, just the repetition of the question). Go to the search box for CM and type in 'work from home' or 'home-based' jobs. You will find a TON of questions that match the question you're asking.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2011