What is your happiest moment that you spent with your husband or S/O?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Too many, I couldn't pick just one. The Eiffel tower, diving in a ship wreck at 100', walking on the beach, singing in the rain ...
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Hmmm. The day our children were born. They were the days when no matter what happened, we were as happy as could be!
    JandAsMommy

Answer by JandAsMommy at 10:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Besides our honeymoon, it's also our yearly anniversary get-aways (just the 2 of us). We get to "reconnect" w/out any other distractions whatsoever! We look forward to it every year!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Besides the birth of our Son of course. But before he was born, I always think about the night we sat on a bench swing at the Sheraton in Kauai. It was late in the evening after dinner and we just snuggled & watched the falling stars. It felt like we were at the edge of the earth & the sky was amazing. I never experienced the site of hundreds of falling stars like that.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:27 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• There really are too many to list--from when we were dating to our month-long Australian honeymoon, to the births of our sons! I'm very fortunate to have found such a wonderful man. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My happiest moments were when we had our children, it was an extension of this love we shared.

Answer by older at 10:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We seemed our happiest when we went on our trip to Cedar Point. Just the two of us. It was great to be alone, reconnect. Sure, there were a lot of happy moments before and after, but that one sticks out in my mind.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:51 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• A quiet dinner at The Melting Pot. Just the two of us. We talked and smooched and walked out 2 hours after we arrived, never realizing we were there so long. We do lots of traveling and playing but the quiet times seem to be few and far between so that is what I love.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2011