How do you wake yourself up when you're just SO tired?

It's been a long time since I was this tired. I normally get about 5 hours of bitty sleep and for the past few nights I've had 2-3hrs and I'm actually exhausted. How do you wake yourself up when you feel dizzy you're so tired?

leah_rai

Asked by leah_rai at 10:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Health

• My body clock just does it by itself!

Answer by older at 10:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I just go back to bed.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Cold water to the face and lots of coffee.

Answer by gemgem at 10:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• eklasnfjnn/ nkl/n meh... what ?? huh? i was sleeping.

seriously no, do jumping jacks, get your adrenaline going.... caffeiene if it works for you. I drink it so much it doesn't do shit for me.
    My ex told me to slowly rub in circles the bones under your eyes and it is supposed to make them more "awake". I also use eye drops every morning to give my eyes a fresh feeling, that helps. loud music.... shit idk. i'm just listing what i have been doing lately, i have been so tired, i am about to be PMS ing and i have PMDD so i get uber sleepy.
    TheMaMaBear_321

Answer by TheMaMaBear_321 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Coffee or orange juice, and believe it or not, cleaning! I try and ignore how tired I am and put my focus into straightening the house up..weird I know, but it works for me lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• how can you even function at all at this point?

I would cancel everything I had to do and go back to bed if I were you!
    *normally though, I drink coffee and start cleaning something if I'm that tired
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Take a nap when the kids nap, or ask DH to get up with the kids and I sleep in.
    If I don't have the option of either then I just lay on the couch with my eyes closed. That helps even if only temporary.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:49 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I get up, get moving, take a shower, and focus on what needs to be done. If I don't get up and moving right away, I'll get even more sluggish.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 10:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• That is not enough sleep. Try to get a nap. If you cant, caffeine & a shower helps me. GL! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Coffee, Red Bull, brisk walk outside
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:59 AM on Jan. 8, 2011