how many of you.....

have netflix? i bought my son a xbox for xmas...well santa did lol and we joined netflix for free trial but we like it so much were gonna keep it. can watch movies on xbox and have dvd sent to house its awesome

devonsmama1

Asked by devonsmama1 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• We used to have it. It was great. Then we started to let things slide where we wouldn't have time to watch a movie and it would sit her for months. When we were cutting the fat off our budget, that was the first to go. I would love to sign up again in the future though. I liked it much better than going to Blockbuster. But I find we do pay-per-view (or on demand if that's what it's called) now when we want to watch a movie.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Santa brought us a Wii this Christmas and its the same deal wit the Net flicks! We LOVE it
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I do, it's great
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We use it and love it.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I love my netflix. We started our account because we had a free trial with our blueray player, which also streams the instant view movies.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Love Netflix. We stream it on the Wii in the family room most of the time. But DH and I weren't feeling well yesterday so we streamed it on the laptop in bed while the kids were in school.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• nope...don't have money for that...
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We do. That's pretty much how we watch most everything we watch. No cable/satelite, can't even catch regular channels because we do not have an HDTV.. So all of our viewing is done through : Netflix (both streaming and disc), streaming on one of the computers, or dvd's from the library..

We love it.. This is how our viewing has gone for years now. Before the dtv switch we only watched OPB on tv, everything else was streamed or on dvd.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We used to use Netflix but after a while we weren't watching the movies, so I canceled our subscription. If we really want to see a movie we just run down to the RedBox and get it for $1. That way we're not paying the extra $13 for the other movies we're not even watching. If you do watch movies pretty regularly, or if you have older kids (older than 2 or 3) Netflix is a GREAT deal!
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 4:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• yea i know we have that and its the same story funny huh.
    aida1212

Answer by aida1212 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2011