Could I be pregnant? Weird signs

Oka I am full time breastfeeding but the last week or so my daughter doesnt breastfeed on one side really anymore, but my chest has just been engorged mre then usual.. I have a yeast infection, Ive been bloated with gas and havent eaten anything out of the norm and My fingernails have been extra strong and they are normally weak..

I havent had a period yet and have no idea when Im ovulating. ugh this stinks I know I could just take a preggo test but Id rather not

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 11:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you've had unprotected sex you could be pregnant.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I got pregnant with my second child while breastfeeding the first before my period had returned. I just happened to get pregnant with the first go round. The only way to know for sure is to test. (You can buy tests really cheap on Amazon. They have the dip stick kind that they use in the doctor's office for cheap!)
    I've gotten pregnant while breastfeeding each time. This time, my breastfed son was very fussy when I'd feed him. He'd fight and squirm at the breast and quit after only a couple minutes of trying. He weaned himself by the time I was 6 weeks along. Sometimes the baby can sense that things are different.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 4:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2011